Propellerads

PSG defender Thomas Meunier said he is a Manchester United fan and would like to play in the Premier League

'I've never hidden that I'm a fan and I would like to play in the Premier League', said Meunier 

Image result for Thomas Meunier vs barca

Paris Saint Germain defender Thomas Meunier has revealed that he is a Manchester United supporter, describing them as “the real reference in the world of football”.
The Belgian right-back, who has represented his country on 15 occasions, joined the
French champions from Club Brugges for £6m in the summer.
He has gone on to establish himself as a first-team regular at the Parc des Princes, impressing alongside Thiago Silva, Marquinhos and Layvin Kurzawa in the steeliest defence in Ligue 1.
However the 25-year-old said in a recent interview with Belgian outlet DH that he remains a committed United fan and would like to test himself with a move to the Premier League.
Image result for Thomas Meunier vs barca
“I’ve always said that one day, I would like to play in the Premier League,” Meunier said.
“I’m very happy in Paris and if I finish my career there, it won’t be a disappointment, far from it. But, if one day, I had to leave Paris, why not?”
“On the other side of the channel, there are the stadiums, the fans, and I’ve never hidden that I’m a big fan of Manchester United, which remains, in my eyes, the real reference in the world of football.”
Meunier played the full 90 minutes in PSG’s remarkable 4-0 victory over Barcelona in the first-leg of their Champions League Round of 16 tie, and was awarded a 7/10 rating in French newspaper L’Equipe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to market your website for FREE