Propellerads

Rooney ready to quit Manchester United for £52m move to China

Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney is now on the verge of leaving the club as the England skipper is set for a mega £52 million move to the Chinese Super League.
This comes after United boss Jose Mourinho admitted that the 31-year-old could leave before the Chinese transfer window closes on February 27, 2017.
Image result for rooney
The former Everton striker will earn £1 million every week in China which will make him the highest paid footballer in the world.

“I cannot guarantee that I’m here next week, how can I guarantee that a player is here next season?
“What I can guarantee is that if one day Wayne leaves the club it is not because I want him to leave the club.
“I would never push a legend of this club to another destiny.
“You have to ask him if he sees himself staying in the club for the rest of his career or sees himself moving.
“It is not a question for me because I am happy to have him. You have to ask him, not me. I was very open with the answer,'' the former Chelsea coach explained
Rooney still has 18 months left on his contract, and he has missed Manchester United's last two games due to a combination of root canal surgery on a tooth and a muscle problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to market your website for FREE